Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Modani Interior Design Challenge - Day 2



I see my style as being very eclectic and so I wanted to translate that as well into all the living rooms that I'll be featuring throughout this week. I like to mix things up, try new trends, without ever losing track of my values and who I really am. I love the combination of textures, patterns and even styles,  as you can see for example on the contrast of the modern sofas with the antique inspired chair, making it both chic and comfy. I would totally have this decor in my own living room, no doubt. 

Thank you Modani for casting me such an amazing challenge. I'm loving it.


Eu vejo o meu estilo como sendo muito eclético e queria trazer isso, também, para todas as salas de estar que vão poder ver aqui no Blog ao longo desta semana. Eu gosto de misturar, experimentar novas tendências, sem nunca perder de vista os meus valores e quem realmente sou. Adoro a combinação de texturas, padrões e até mesmo de estilos que fazem deste um espaço, simultaneamente, chique e confortável. Eu teria esta decoração na minha própria sala de estar, sem dúvida.

Obrigada à Modani por me ter lançado um desafio tão maravilhoso. Estou a adorar.


Stay Happy & Fashiontastic!

#LiveLoveLaugh


#Modani #HomeDecor #InteriorDesign #RCMStylist #ImageConsultant #FashionAdviser #Stylist