Tuesday, June 2, 2015

BIG News! | Grandes novidades - Moving | Em Mudanças


Hi guys! Thank you SO MUCH for waiting patiently with me, it means the world to me.

I am now ready to let you in on the news... We're moving! And I say "we", because I'm really counting on you coming along in this new journey. 

So, HERE's my new address and I will see you there really soon (new content all ready waiting!)

With all my heart, Raquel.

east69thand1style.com
Olá a todos! MUITO OBRIGADA por terem esperado, pacientemente, comigo; significa muito para mim.

Estou finalmente pronta para vos revelar as novidades... Estamos de mudança! E digo "estamos" porque espero sinceramente que me possam acompanhar nesta nova jornada.

Assim, AQUI está a minha nova morada e eu conto ver-vos por lá muito em breve (novo post já à espera!)

Com todo o meu coração, Raquel


You can see all the details no this outfit at the new location. Thanks for reading!

Podem ver todos os pormenores deste outfit no novo endereço. Obrigada por me lerem!